Discuz! Board

找回密碼
 立即註冊
搜索
熱搜: 活動 交友 discuz
查看: 2|回復: 0
打印 上一主題 下一主題

Community reviews of products from other brands, breaking down which ingredi...

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2024-3-6 17:41:36 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
This definition is handy because your cornerstone content should do these things too – it should support the rest of your content as you build out your website, and form an essential part of your traffic base. (You might also want to take a page from that “appropriate ceremonies” bit – more on that when we get to content promotion.) What are the benefits of a cornerstone content piece? Cornerstone content has a number of benefits for your business: Raises your brand awareness Brings in relevant site visitors Builds natural links (which help the rest of your site’s SEO) Establishes authority, trust, and positive brand sentiment Feeds your funnel (helping you build an email list, for example) If you’re asking me for help with content marketing.

Then I know you’re interested in all of these outcomes! And a cornerstone content piece is Benin WhatsApp Number the single best way to focus all your initial content marketing efforts and resources on something that will drive compounding, evergreen value for your business. evergreen cornerstone content Evergreen content is news that stays news Examples of cornerstone content If you’re still not totally sure what I mean, here are a few examples. Moz is an SEO software company, so it makes sense that their cornerstone content piece would be a Beginner’s Guide to SEO. This can also be considered a pillar page. It’s a big, authoritative resource that you can either read online or get as a PDF.

I often recommend it to people who are trying to learn SEO. It’s a big source of traffic, links, and leads for Moz, so they put effort into keeping it up-to-date. You’ll also notice that they promote it right on their home page. examples of great cornerstone content That’s B2B, so what about a B2C example? Paula’s Choice is a small skincare brand with a cult following – I’ve actually heard people say they belong to the “cult of Paula.” In addition to selling skincare, the site has as an ingredient dictionary that breaks down what all those weird chemical names in your face wash really mean and whether they’re good or bad for you. They also have a whole separate site called Beautypedia that posts expert and.

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|自動贊助|GameHost抗攻擊論壇  

GMT+8, 2024-5-15 23:12 , Processed in 1.658850 second(s), 5 queries , File On.

抗攻擊 by GameHost X3.3

© 2001-2017 Comsenz Inc.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |